Watch Christopher & Cameron grow!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tagged


Tag I am it!


10 questions quiz...so fun.

1. What is my current obsession?
I've already started planning Christopher's 1st birthday party! at first I said I wouldn't go over board, BUT, I can't control myself. My little pumpkins 1st birthday! my hubby said I can do anything I want for his 1st b-day, that's all I needed to hear!

2. Which item of clothing do I wear most?
It's not clothing, it's shoes. I have a pair of heals I got in New York, and they are perfect with everything.

3. What's for dinner?
Not sure, cuz I'm going out with sissy for dinner

4. What am I listening to?
Natasha Betingfield & NKOTB

5. Say something about the person who tagged me...
We kind of met, I work with her husband, and well.....we started reading each others blogs. I can tell she loves children and has a good heart.

6. Favorite vacation spot?
I don't have one. I just love being with my family.

7. What am I reading right now?
OK magazine

8. Guilty pleasure?
gossip magazines. I love seeing what the stars are doing

9. First Spring thing to do?
be outside, all the fun spring stuff is coming up

10. What do I look forward to?
summer, can't wait for all the 1st with the baby this summer. My teenager will have a summer job and he's excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment